Thursday 4 April 2013

Love instead of fear




This is from Apricotmui:
It’s been said that love and hate are two sides of the same coin.  Although the Park Si Hoo haters have been furiously thrumming their raucous devices, and brandishing their pitchforks, is anyone with a rational mind paying any attention to them?  Or are they just demonstrating for their choir?  I really don’t know.  Nor do I care.  To me they are just flailing their batwings against the cave wall.  And the cave wall is that insulation of love that protects Park Si Hoo from the haters, deceivers, accusers, betrayers, destroyers and all other monsters who have chosen to force their base selves onto him and the world.  Perhaps that wall of love is how Sihoo’s family can carry on during this controversy of “She said $ He said | ”.  In a recent article on Parksihoo4u entitled “PSH case: The Buyeo perspective”, Park Sihoo’s grandfather stated: “But I’m not worried. There’s nothing to worry about. My heart feels calm, and so is Sihoo’s Dad. Our family is like that. And I think it will be resolved well. It should be finished soon.”
I want to feel calm and confident like Sihoo’s Grandfather Park.  And I have been told many times not to worry about Beloved Sihoo.  Yet I have not been following that Good~God advice.  Instead, I’ve been fearing for him most piteously these past few weeks.  Now that I think about it, maybe fear rather than hate is the other side of love.  Since it’s true that “All you need is love”, then it stands to reason that you don’t need to fear…anything.  It also seems that most, if not all, ill-begotten feelings in the world spring from fear.  In Sihoo’s case, the things I have feared for most are: his life, his family’s lives, the media’s impunity, the fact that his human rights have been negated, the police intrigues, and the under-world’s syndicated puppeteers.
What to do?  Well, the Good~God advice has been given this way:
“Instead, will you focus on the aspects of love that he is demonstrating?  Will you focus on sending him thoughts and prayers of love and thankfulness for the influence his life’s experiences has had on your own?  You know that it is best to focus on that which you want, rather than that which you don’t want.  This is always the best course to take as you follow your heart.  Do you not think that these kinds of thoughts and prayers and meditations are in his and your best and highest good?  Will you focus on loving him instead of fearing for him?”
Gwnenchena!  Okay I’ll try…again.  But God it’s hard!
And before I turn the other posterior cheek, I have to acknowledge the notorious Man-eater “A” for her part in this travesty.  Because of her sinking accusation of Park Si Hoo, millions of international fans from I76 countries around the world have now been exposed to the bloody undertow of the Korean Wave.  Unanimously, we see how polluted that water really is.
cr : parksihoo4u, thanks

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ไม่ได้หายไปไหน ตอนนี้คอมพ์ที่บ้าน แวะเข้าไปที่ plus.googleของ Mam .หรื่อส่งEmail,Gmail ต่างๆไม่ได้เลย ไว้ไขแล้วจะแวะเข้าไปนะ

      ตอบลบ

      Delete
  2. Verу good post. Ι will be experіencing some of these issuеs as ωеll.

    .

    Feel fгеe to surf to my page; serenity herbal incense

    ReplyDelete