Thursday 9 May 2013

2007 September magazine T





2007 September magazine T
[Sep '07 magazine T] Park Sihoo, I'm...


[Sep '07 magazine T] Park Sihoo, I'm...
[แมกกาซีน T ฉบับวันที่ 7 เดือนกันยายน] ผมคือ...พัคชีฮู
Translated by Jinju of Parksihoo.com


My name is Park Si-hoo, my real name is Park Pyeong-ho. 


The name Park sihoo has been used since around 2003. It is what a principal of a prayer
house gave. To interpret his name, Si means Take Pity on the Poor and Hoo means Deeply Warmhearted. In the meantime, the company head would sometimes call my name in the interpretation of Si into At Last and Hu into King. (sihoo smiles.)

ชื่อ “พัคชีฮู” ใช้ในการแสดงมาตั้งแต่ปี ค.ศ. 2003 ชื่อนี้หัวหน้าบาทหลวงตั้งให้ โดยมีความหมายดังนี้ “ชี” หมายถึง มีเมตตาต่อคนยากจน ส่วน “ฮู” หมายถึง หัวใจเปี่ยมด้วยความรักและไมตรี บางครั้งหัวหน้าที่บริษัทจะเรียกผมโดยสื่อความว่า “ชี” คือ “สุดท้าย” และ “ฮู” คือ “พระราชา” (ชีฮูพูดแล้วยิ้ม)

My birthday is Feb 15, 1978 (according to the lunar calendar). A constellation is Aquarius.
(p.s sihoo'S birthday is April 03 according to the solar calendar)



วันเกิดของผม คือ วันที่ 15 กุมภาพันธ์ 1978 (นับตามเดือนทางจันทรคติ)
(หมายเหตุ – วันเกิดของชีฮู คือ วันที่ 3 เมษายน 1978 นั้น นับตามปฏิทินสากล)


My type of blood is B. In fact, I don’t understand why ladies avoid B type of man. A certain senior I know hid his real type of blood in daily conversation, (sihoo smiles,) though he was good in character.

กลุ่มเลือดของผม คือ B จริงๆแล้วผมก็ไม่เข้าใจว่าทำไมบรรดาผู้หญิงจึงหลีกเลี่ยงชายกลุ่มเลือด B รุ่นพี่คนหนึ่งที่ผมรู้จักปกปิดไม่ยอมบอกกลุ่มเลือดของเขาในการสนทนารายวัน ถึงแม้ว่าเขาเป็นคนนิสัยดี (ชีฮูยิ้ม)

 My birth place is Seoul. As soon as I was born, my family went to Buyeo Chungcheong Province and I grew there all along. In the city associative of the River Geum, the River Baekma, tree thousand court ladies, etc., I took lessons in a classroom of 10 members. After school, I would catch frogs and swim in the stream in my childhood. So my childhood friends would make fun of me at times, saying “A rural guy plays like a successor to a big businessman.” (sihoo smiles.)


My performance for the first time was at 1997, in the Yisangpa Theater in the youth town of Daehak-ro. At my age of 20 when I was so eager to participate in performance, I came to Seoul with no definite object.

My major was the studies of Public Administration, and yet I was a theatrical club member at university.


My year number of entrance is 95. I relatively entered school at an age earlier, who is among the generation fond of Drama     'Stars in My Heart'.     (sihoo smiles.)


 ผมเกิดที่กรุงโซล ช่วงนั้นครอบครัวของผมก็ย้ายไปอยู่ที่จังหวัดบุยอชุงชอง และผมเติบโตที่นั่นตลอดมา ในเมืองที่มีแม่น้ำกึมเชื่อมต่อกับแม่น้ำเบกมา ผมเรียนหนังสือในชั้นเรียนที่มีนักเรียน 10 คน ในวัยเด็ก หลังเลิกเรียนผมมักไปจับกบและว่ายน้ำในลำธาร ดังนั้นเพื่อนๆสมัยเด็กมักเย้าแหย่ผมว่า “เด็กบ้านนอกที่เล่นเหมือนทายาทนักธุรกิจใหญ่” (ชีฮูหัวเราะ)

การแสดงครั้งแรกของผมเริ่มในปี 1997 ที่โรงละครอิซังพา ในเมืองแดฮักโร ตอนผมอายุ 20 ปี ผมต้องการมีส่วนร่วมในการแสดง ผมจึงเดินทางเข้ากรุงโซลโดยไม่มีจุดหมายแน่นอนนัก

การเรียนวิชาเอกของผม คือ การบริหารสาธารณะ แต่ผมเป็นสมาชิกชมรมการละครในมหาวิทยาลัยด้วย


ผมเข้าเรียนมหาวิทยาลัยในปี 95 ผมเข้าเรียนหนังสือค่อนข้างเร็ว เป็นผู้ที่อยู่ในกลุ่มคนชอบละครเรื่อง 'Stars in My Heart' (ชีฮูยิ้ม)


 My father had entertainment activities such as CF and fashion model. As I said I was going to join the acting circles, he gave me a hard time saying “How on earth does a person like you do such a thing?” (sihoo smiles,) he has often since been encouraging and monitoring me.

Living in Seoul, my mother has a hard time supporting her sons. My son is a baseball player. Having finished his military service as a public personnel agent some while ago, he will return to his profession in September. In the sense that he learnt Sports Massage as a sub-major, he kneads my body parts for relaxation before I go shooting. All family members think my brother would have bigger success than me. (sihoo smiles.)


 I work out a lot in usual times. I like fitness, and learnt Yoga and abdominal respiration too. I don’t work out these days being busy. Instead, I go to multiplex cinema alone early in the morning so that I usually watch a movie quietly.

I have once lived in a fitness club. Since a friend whose room I hung upon suddenly went to military service, I had to live on the beverage boxes spread in an open space under the stairs of the fitness club for about a year and a half. When raining, water gathered (sihoo smiles.) It feels like that occasion is just yesterday.


 คุณพ่อของผมมีกิจกรรมด้านบันเทิง เช่น ภาพยนตร์โฆษณา และนายแบบแฟชั่น ขณะที่ผมบอกว่าผมจะเข้าสู่วงการแสดง คุณพ่อเตือนผมว่า “คนอย่างลูกจะทำได้อย่างไรกัน?” (ชีฮูยิ้ม) ตั้งแต่นั้นท่านก็ให้กำลังใจและสอดส่องผมบ่อยๆ

เข้ามาอยู่ในกรุงโซล คุณแม่ต้องลำบากเพื่อสนับสนุนลูกชายทั้งสองคน น้องชายของผมเป็นนักเบสบอล หลังจากเสร็จสิ้นภารกิจเป็นทหารในฐานะตัวแทนบุคลากรสาธารณะห้วงเวลาหนึ่งแล้ว เขาจะหวนคืนสู่งานอาชีพของเขาในเดือนกันยายน ด้วยความที่เขาเรียนวิชาโทด้านการนวดเพื่อการกีฬา เขานวดร่างกายของผมเพื่อผ่อนคลายก่อนการถ่ายละคร สมาชิกครอบครัวทั้งหมดคิดว่าน้องชายของผมจะประสบความสำเร็จยิ่งใหญ่กว่าผม (ชีฮูยิ้ม)

ยามปกติผมออกกำลังกายมาก ผมชอบฟิตเนสครับ และเรียนรู้โยคะและการสูดลมหายใจเข้า-ออกช่องท้องอีกด้วย ระยะนี้ผมไม่ค่อยได้ออกกำลังกายเพราะงานยุ่ง ผมกลับไปโรงภาพยนตร์แต่เช้าตรู่ตามลำพัง เพื่อดูหนังอย่างเงียบๆเสมอ


 ครั้งหนึ่งผมเคยอาศัยอยู่ที่ฟิตเนสคลับ เนื่องจากเพื่อนที่ผมแวะเวียนไปที่ห้องของเขาบ่อยๆ จำต้องไปเป็นทหารอย่างเร่งด่วน ผมต้องนำลังเครื่องดื่มมาทำเป็นที่นอนอยู่ใต้บันไดของฟิตเนสคลับนานประมาณหนึ่งปีครึ่ง ตอนฝนตก น้ำก็ไหลมารวมกันตรงนั้น (ชีฮูยิ้ม) เหตุการณ์ดังกล่าวเหมือนเพิ่งเกิดเมื่อวานนี้เองครับ

นั่นคือฟิตเนสคลับในย่านบังแบดง ถ้ายังคงมีอยู่ ผมก็อยากไปที่นั่นอีกครับ เวลานั้นเป็นช่วงที่เหงาโดดเดี่ยวที่สุดครั้งหนึ่งของผม เนื่องจากผมจากบ้านมาเพื่อแสวงหาด้านการแสดง ผมอยู่ที่นั่นโดยทำงานไปด้วย เพราะไม่ต้องการเป็นภาระให้ครอบครัว


 It is a fitness club in Bangbae-dong area. If still remaining, I should like to go. The time was one of my loneliest days alone. Since I went to the extent of leaving home for acting, I spent time there working because I didn’t wanted to be a burden.

There were many times when I failed to adapt to Seoul life. One occasion was, when I moved into a new house, the house owner didn’t let me in, because I couldn’t withdraw security deposit due to bank time. That time, I had an impression that Seoul is this sort of place. (sihoo smiles.)

Because me of the past, I think I have me of the present. I don’t regret because things are bygone anyhow. If I made mistakes, I think those mistakes rather made the present me.


 This is one for the first time just now for me. Since I am entrusted with a main character, I am in the mood that I go into the beginning of profession.

One of the regrets is that I didn’t have a time to travel overseas when I was younger. Not meaning such as album photographing, yet I regret I didn’t have any random backpacking trip. For, I couldn’t have done, except for those times.


I have been to Korean mountains as many as possible through family trip. I like traveling.

I should like to make a tour round the world through motorbike. I have a scooter at home. Haha.











I think a perfect neighbor is a comfortable neighbor after all, a neighor like a friend whom I can see without reserve. 





มีหลายครั้งที่ผมไม่อาจปรับตัวเข้ากับชีวิตในกรุงโซลได้ เหตุการณ์ครั้งหนึ่ง คือ เมื่อผมย้ายเข้าบ้านใหม่ เจ้าของบ้านไม่ยอมให้ผมเข้าบ้าน เนื่องจากผมไม่สามารถเบิกเงินวางมัดจำมาให้ทันเพราะธนาคารปิด ตอนนั้นผมมีความประทับใจว่ากรุงโซลเป็นสถานที่พิเศษเช่นนี้นี่เอง (ชีฮูยิ้ม)

เพราะอดีตที่ผ่านมาเช่นนี้ของผมจึงทำให้ผมมีวันนี้ ผมไม่รู้สึกเสียใจกับสิ่งที่เกิดขึ้นแต่อย่างใด ถ้าผมทำผิดพลาด ผมคิดว่าความผิดพลาดเหล่านั้นทำให้ผมเป็นตัวตนในปัจจุบัน

นี่เป็นความรู้สึกครั้งแรกของผม ณ ขณะนี้ เนื่องจากผมได้รับความไว้วางใจให้รับบทดารานำ ผมรู้สึกว่าได้ก้าวสู่การเริ่มต้นในวิชาชีพของผมครับ

ความเสียใจอย่างหนึ่งก็คือ ผมไม่มีโอกาสได้เดินทางไปต่างประเทศตอนที่ผมยังหนุ่มกว่านี้ ไม่ได้หมายถึงการมีรูปในอัลบั้ม แต่ผมเสียดายที่ไม่ได้ท่องเที่ยวแบบสะพายเป้ เพราะผมไม่สามารถทำเช่นนั้นได้ ในตอนนี้

ผมได้ไปท่องเที่ยวตามภูเขาของเกาหลีพร้อมครอบครัวมากที่สุดเท่าที่จะทำได้ ผมชอบท่องเที่ยวครับ

ผมหวังว่าจะได้เดินทางท่องเที่ยวทั่วโลกโดยรถมอเตอร์ไซด์ ผมมีรถสกูตเตอร์อยู่ที่บ้านด้วยครับ...ฮาฮา!

ผมคิดว่าเพื่อนบ้านที่สมบูรณ์แบบ คือเพื่อนบ้านที่ให้ความรู้สึกสบายๆ เพื่อนบ้านที่เป็นเหมือนเพื่อนที่เราไปพบได้โดยไม่ต้องแจ้งล่วงหน้า



CR : Park Sihoo Thailand Fanclub,Thanks

Follow on  Facebook>>>>>  Park Si Hoo Thailand

No comments:

Post a Comment