Wednesday 12 February 2014

My story in Busan by 김승유홀릭(Julie) SHR(Eng& Chinese)





My story in Busan & Translation of patbingsoo cafe episode (Eng& Chinese)

Source credits and thanks to >> 김승유홀릭(Julie) SHR, thanks!

* Chinese translation is added. My friend (H*Family-安之, Her English name is Coco) translated my writing into Chinese. Many thanks, Coco!! 



As my foreign friends want to know some stories about shooting in Busan and are asking the questions to me, I would like to share some stories.

应我的外国朋友的要求 和问题, 我和大家分享一下我的釜山探班故事.


In the morning of Feb 8, I took KTX (Express train) in Seoul station and got cheering messages of foreign friends from USA, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and China while I was on KTX. My friends were so glad with my first meeting with oppa as if they headed for Busan together with me. (Many thanks, friends!!) Miss Malaysia even requested me the body change with her to see oppa..^^

2月8日早上,我在首尔站乘快速火车就收到美国,马来,新加坡,泰国,中国 朋友们的短信. 我的朋友们都非常高兴我将与OPPA的首次见面, 就好像她们也和我一起去釜山了一样. (谢谢我的朋友们). 马来西亚小姐甚至要与我互换身体去见OPPA.

When I arrived at Gwangalli beach, my Korean friend sent me the mobile message. When I met my Korean friend in front of Starbucks in Gwangalli beach, three Japanese fans just arrived at Starbucks. They were Myonzya san, Mikida san and Ericco san. When I introduced myself as Julie, my twitter pal, Myonzya san gave a warm hug. Mikida san was a cute and young lady. As they speak Korean very well, Korean fans can communicate with them in Korean. After meeting several Korean fans inside Starbucks, I and a few Korean fans went outside to find out the shooting staffs. While we walked around Gwangalli, we found out a group of Japanese fans. They told us the shooting was going on Haeundae. As we did not know when the shooting staff would move to Gwangalli from Haeundae, we decided to wait for shooting in Gwangalli.


当我抵达釜山广安里海滩的时候, 我收到了我韩国朋友的手机短信. 当我与韩国朋友在广安里星巴克前碰面时,三个日本粉丝也到了.她们是Myonzya san, Mikida san 和 Ericco san. 当我自我介绍是Julie 后, Myonzya给了我一个热情的拥抱. Mikida是个可爱的年轻小姐. 因为她们韩语说得很好, 我们可以用韩语交流. 在星巴克里面与几个韩粉见面后,我和几个韩粉出去找拍摄地. 当我们在广安里周围寻找的时候,碰到了一群日粉. 她们告诉我们现在正在海云台拍摄. 因为我们不知道什么时候会转场到广安里,所以决定继续在广安里等待.


While I waited for shooting in Gwangalli, I heard some stories on the previous day’s shooting from my friend staying at Busan from Feb 7. My friend’s group visited Busan without knowing any information on shooting place for Feb 7. After the arrival at Busan, they found out the news article the shooting would be made in Taejongdae. While the fans took two taxis to Taejongdae from Busan station, one fan found out the movie shooting bus (having a paper board writing movie scent in front window of bus) heading into the opposite direction in the street by chance. So, the taxis chased the movie shooting bus about for 40 minutes and arrived at Haeundae. But, the shooting did not start and they had to wait for oppa about two hours. You might see the photos when oppa arrived at and left coffee shop (Cafe Swallow) in Haeundae. If you want to look around Cafe Swallow, pls refer to this blog (http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=carra111&logNo=150165799244). After shooting in Cafe Swallow, the shooting was made in the street near Novotel Hotel in Haeundae.


奠待的过程中,朋友告诉我一些7号的故事. 我朋友们7号来釜山根本不知道在哪里拍摄. 到了后从报纸上得知在太宗台. 她们打了两辆出租车从釜山火车站去太宗台.路上偶然发现了香气剧组的拍摄车向相反方向开去,因此她们调转出租车跟车40分钟到了海云台. 但是拍摄没有开始,她们还得等OPPA两小时. 你们大概看到了OPPA到达和离开海云台Swallow咖啡馆的照片了.如果你想看这个咖啡馆,可以点击他的博客. 结束咖啡馆的拍摄, 他们在海云台Novotel酒店附近的街上继续拍摄.


I heard the shooting was made in the temple outside Busan in the morning of Feb 8.

(Photo from 吕薪然's weibo)

While I was still waiting in Gwangalli, I came to know the shooting in Haeundae did not yet start. So, our group decided to go to Haeundae by taxi. When we arrived at Haeundae, we could not see the shooting staff and only insane woman was shouting to our fans in the street. I came to know this insane woman disturbed the shooting and the shooting staff would move to Gwangalli. Within a few minutes after the arrival at Haeundae, we needed to go back to Gwangalli by taxi. Oh…

8日早上听说拍摄在釜山郊外的一个寺庙里进行. 当我在广安里等待的时候, 听说海云台的拍摄还没有开始. 所以我们还是决定坐出租去海云台.当我们到达海云台的时候, 没有看见拍摄有关的东西,只看见一个疯狂的女人对着我们粉丝大叫. 后来我才知道这个疯女人影响了拍摄, 工作人员要转场去广安里了. 几分钟后,我们不得不再次打车回去广安里. 天啊…..
Right after we returned back to Gwangalli, the shooting bus arrived at Gwangalli. This is my first meeting with movie shooting bus. ^^..While we were waiting in the street of Gwangalli, Chen Ran was standing waiting for the traffic light to change. We greeted her and shouted for her “You’re beautiful”. While we stood there, oppa’s black van stopped in front of shooting bus, but after a minute, the van disappeared.

While the staff was preparing the shooting for oppa, we waited oppa’s black van to appear again. Suddenly, there were excited noises among fans and black van arrived. Oppa got off the van and fans made way for oppa with loud shout of cheering. And fans walked fast to follow oppa going ahead to beach.


当我们回到广安里时,拍摄车也到了.这是我第一次看到剧组的拍摄车. 当我们在街上等的时候,发现陈燃正奠红绿灯信号. 我们和她打招呼并对她叫到”你真漂亮”. 后来OPPA的黑色保姆车停在了拍摄车前面,不过一会儿就消失了.

工作人员准备拍摄器材, 我们等OPPA的黑色保姆车再次出现. 突然,粉丝人群里一阵骚动,黑色保姆车来了. OPPA下车,粉丝们让出一条道并兴奋得欢叫. 然后大家快速跟着OPPA超海滩走去.


In beach, Korean actress (I heard this actress is Sim Ji Won from LDV Encontents. As this actress is a new face I do not know, I am not sure) and oppa were preparing the shooting. Young man around me continued to shout loudly “So handsome”. Though I took a few photos while he was preparing the shooting, all photos are not nice..hahaha..When the shooting started, the movie staff asked people not to take photos, but most of fans were still taking the photos. I chose to focus on seeing him instead of taking photos. I am so surprised that he is far skinny than I thought. His face is so small (In Korea, a small face is a kind of sign of beauty), so bright, handsome, gorgeous and even beautiful. He is unrealistically handsome. To see him for a long time (actually, it was not a long time at all. But, in comparison with the instant he just passed by, it was a really long time) made me forget the difficulty totally I experienced prior to shooting.

在海滩边,韩国女演员(据说她叫Sim Ji Won, LDV公司的. 我不认识她,是个新面孔) 和OPPA做着拍摄准备. 我边上一个年轻的男人一直在大声说”真帅啊”. 在OPPA做准备的时候我拍了几张照片, 但都不太好. 当拍摄开始了,工作人员要求大家不要再拍了,但大多数粉丝仍旧拍照. 我选择盯着他看而不是拍照. 我非常惊奇他的皮肤光滑得超出了我的想象.他的脸真小(在韩国,以小脸为美), 那么白那么帅那么高雅,甚至是美丽. 他帅得没有天理! 能看他这么长的时间(实际上也不是很长时间.但是对比刚才他下车走过的一瞬间还是蛮长的)让我忘记了前面的来回折腾之苦.






(Photos from Jundoolmom's blog: http://blog.daum.net/jundool3535/2666 )  

After completing shooting, fans surrounded him so fast. This shy and slow fan just followed him far behind him. A group of fans followed him from beach to crosswalk and backstreet. This is so funny experience I have the first time in my life. Until SHR admin blocked fans’ going ahead, we followed him. Until oppa become out of sight from the backstreet, we shouted the supporting messages for oppa. (Not me…I am a very shy person..피)

As the shooting was delayed much, I could not go to Haeundae again and needed to say goodbye to oppa in Gwangalli.


结束拍摄后, 粉丝们很快就包围了他. 我这个害羞而缓慢的粉丝只能远远的跟在了他后面. 一群粉丝跟着他从海滩过街道后街. 这是我人生中的第一次如此有趣的经历. 我们一直跟着他直到施厚朗管理人员阻止我们继续. 我们一直朝OPPA喊支持的话直到看不见他. (我没有喊,我是一个非常害羞的人,哈哈)

由于拍摄延迟了很多, 我不能再跟去海云台了,只能在广安里与OPPA说再见了.



(Photo from SHR admin) 


[Interesting and touching episode written by other Korean fan]


On Feb 6, oppa visited the cafe to take out patbingsoo (red bean sherbet). By the way, the owner of this cafe is SHR’s enthusiastic member!!! When oppa visited there on Feb 6, this fan was in the hospital. After this fan heard the story from part-timer and saw PSH’s photo together with part-timer, she cursed herself for her absence during his visit to her cafe.


By the way, on Feb 7, other fans who met oppa’s manager at Lotte Hotel told this fan’s story. This fan had a car accident one month ago. Due to this accident, she visited hospital to cure the pain when oppa visited her cafe.

Surprisingly, at night of Feb 7, oppa visited her cafe again for this fan. As the cafe was crowded with people at that time, oppa could not get off the van, but took the photo with this fan while he was in car. If you want to see the photo, pls click this link (http://blog.daum.net/jundool3535/2664)


For your reference, the name of this cafe is 옥루몽 (okrumong. http://www.okrumong.com ). The cafe oppa visited is Haeundae branch of Okrumong.


其他粉丝有趣而感人的探班故事

2月6日, OPPA 去一家咖啡馆买了红豆冰冻果子露. 这家店的老板是施厚朗的积极会员. 当OPPA去她家店的时候, 她正在医院. 当她从她的小时员工处得知并看见他们的合影, 她懊恼不已.

7号,其他粉丝在乐天酒店碰见经济人告诉了他这个故事. 这个粉丝一个月前发生车祸. 当OPPA 去她店的时候她在医院治疗.

非常意外的是7号晚上,OPPA特地为了她再次到访这家咖啡馆. 当时由于店里比较拥挤,OPPA没办法下车, 就在车里与这个老板粉丝合了影. 如果你想看他们的合影可以点链接.

OPPA 去的这家咖啡馆是옥루몽, 海云台Okrumong.












joined Facebook








No comments:

Post a Comment