Wednesday 29 January 2014

ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT SEEING PARK SI HOO OFF AT THE AIRPORT





Park Si Hoo has instructed the Chinese production company to make this announcement:

Since I joined the Chinese production team in December 2013 to take part in the film “Scent”, I’ve enjoyed the constant care of the Chinese production unit and the strenuous support of Chinese fans which made my Chinese trip very successful. Next I’ll be returning to Korea for the new year as well as finishing the shooting in Korea. Out of consideration for fans’ welfare, and also taking into account the customs of the Chinese New Year and problems with traffic, I have decided not to encourage fans to see me off tomorrow. Hope everybody will have a happy Spring Festival (Chinese New Year.) I will do my best in my first Chinese work and hope to see everyone again soon. Lastly, many thanks for all your support and encouragement, and hope to see you after the new year!



Credit : weibo.com, thanks!




joined Facebook






No comments:

Post a Comment